lördag 9 juli 2011

Ystad Saltsjöbad

I just got home from two nights at YSB. I had a lovely time with the whole Johnsson clan.

Situated right next to the shore, it was wonderful just to stand and look over the sea.

On arrival, we headed down to the pool. I managed to get a dip in the pool before treating myself to a pedicure. I don't know why I haven't done it before. It was really nice. We had dinner at the local inn just down by the road. Then we all almost fell asleep back in the bar area of the hotel. I guess it was all fresh air!



The following morning we woke up to a rainy Ystad. After a massive breakfast (eggs, bacon, croissants, fresh fruits, yogurt, pancakes, home made jams and anything else you can think of), we discovered the indoor pre-heated pool and the Jacuzzi.



When we can't go out and play, we stayed in and play some pool. Come dinner time, the weather cleared up and we went to the hotel restaurant. The food was amazing! I'll blog about it on my food-blog shortly.



The restaurant called Nero was very nicely decorated, all black and white.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar