onsdag 2 november 2011

Moving on


Three days shy of my five years anniversary, I resigned. I've been commuting to Älmhult almost every day since that day warm, lovely summers day in August. Back then, I was just a free lancer, thinking I only have to do this for three month but then I got an offer to stay. Back then it wasn't a hard decision. I had already met people that have become some of my closest friends. Then my friends left, one by one. A wanted to focus on his music, J took her whole family to Brussels and V moved back to the States. And there was I. Now I'm leaving for Gothenburg, a brand new work place and new colleagues. I have no friends in Gothenburg but I'm sure I'll make some soon. And it's only a tree hours train ride back to Malmö if I get home sick.

I had a brief encounter with anxiety last night, thinking "WHAT HAVE I DONE?". That only lasted for about four minutes. Now my biggest concern is finding a place to live.

1 kommentar:

  1. These things are always really hard and nerve racking, but it'll be soooo worth the transition period. Trust me! This is totally the right thing to do and will be such an amazing experience for you! Bra jobbat!

    SvaraRadera