måndag 30 augusti 2010

A weekend of Food

I've been eating like crazy this whole weekend, like a predator that eats everything in its way. Well, not everything.


Friday night I fried up these beauties and served them on a piece of toast. I guess you could do more with chanterelles but they do taste the best this way.


I woke up early Saturday morning, don't know why. But why not seize the day and head up to the market square. Realizing it was early, I needed a little something. This macchiato is the best in town!


I came home with a lot of goodies. Chevré, Taleggio, Parmesan and Gorgonzola Fiore from Möllans ost and red beats, beans, tomatoes and cucumber all locally produced. The Taleggio I practically inhaled at dinner time!
Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to take a picture of our Sunday night dinner. But I can tell you it was fabulous. A wild boar stew with asparagus potatoes followed by a apple crumble pie!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar