lördag 11 september 2010

Kerry King's guitar

Yesterday (Friday) me and D went to Gothenburg to attend a vernissage at the Hasselblad Center for photography. They are now showing pictures by his favourite photographer, William Eggleston. He was so excited and couldn't stop talking about how happy he was to have squeezed the Master of Colour's hand. I had a good time too and even got to touch Kerry King's guitar!



But there's more... We spent the night in one of the weirdest hotels ever. The room was clean and nice but in the corner they had built a mini version of a Västkuststuga. In there was the bathroom. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of it but D did and as soon as I get it, I'll post it!
And another thing... When you order a double room, do you expect a king/queen sized bed or two small beds on each side of the room?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar