onsdag 2 mars 2011

Blog Q&A

I haven't updated my blog in a while and sometimes you're just blocked. Just to keep my blog alive I'm posting a most boring and worthless Q&A. If I bore you to death, I'm sorry...

Q:At what time did you wake up this morning?
A: 06.02. 20 minutes before my alarm would go off.

Q: What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
A: Why have I woken up before the alarm three days in a row now?

Q: Have you called anyone today, who, and what did you talk about?
A: Haven't called anyone yet, but my brother called me in my way to the train station this morning, wondering if I was on my way.

Q: In what mood are you now?
A: A bit bored... restless...

Q: What are you wearing right now?
A: My favorite high wasted jeans, white T-shirt and a beige cardigan...

Q: If you could have anything at all to eat now, what would it be?
A: I would love a macaroon from LaDuree but I've promised myself to lay low with the sweets.

Q: What did you buy on your card when you last used it?
A: Lunch (a fish soup) and chewing gum.

Q: What website did you visit first today?
A: My Google Calender

Q: Do you have any plans for tonight?
A: Yes, I'm going to my boyfriends parents house to celebrate his dad's 65th b-day.

Q: Why should we read your blog?
A: I dunno. Because you like me?

Q: What did you do exactly at this hour last week?
A: Sitting behind my desk at work, working.

Q: Do you think you will get a compliment today, and for what?
A: No, I don't think so.

Q: What was the last thing you took a photograph of?
A: According to my iPhone it was this:


Hence my promise to keep the fat/sugar level to a minimum.

Q: Will you spend any money today?
A: I will probably stop by a florist to pick up some flowers for the b-day man.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar